Latest Comments

Jill & Jessa: Counting On ( 4 minutes ago )

origamibird : Who cares how often they F**K and how fecund they are. SICK people who are part of a cult

Black Sails ( 5 minutes ago )

thelionknight : Good show. A few pointless bits in there but worth.

Gotham ( 8 minutes ago )

raidmar : i'm all batman and this show is just tremendous. have yet to miss a episode. cannot get enough. Penguin is the best.

Bull ( 11 minutes ago )

raidmar : boy, i love this show, hope it last another 6+ years

Motive ( 22 minutes ago )

water2whine : People do the stupidest sh*t when they panic, making trackable phone calls, using credit cards, going to familiar places REALLY? I've pulled more than my fair share of Carrie Underwoods on boyfriends cars and motorcyles but murder? Why? Just dump the a-hole... move on to something better that's far better punishment.

Cryptic Plasm ( 25 minutes ago )

titlex4me : hahahahaha cryptic crap is more like it. I made it 10 minutes. not good 2/10

By Any Name ( 25 minutes ago )

Aussie_Lord : 1/5 save your time this was a shocker

Revenge of the Lost ( 32 minutes ago )

larev : bad bad bad .. dont even bother 1/10

Riviera ( 42 minutes ago )

ultimate5195 : This program has taught me, that Julia Stiles has a Great set of Legs....

Fear the Walking Dead ( 56 minutes ago )

nakedheart : So if Travis is still alive (cause you know with Hollywood no one's really dead unless you actually saw them die), it may be because of the color of his skin?...They'd prob would've looked out for him. Hmmmm

Night Court ( 58 minutes ago )

Sarsaparilla : How does the blind guy keep getting away? I like the Bull jokes.

Show Me a Hero ( 1 hour ago )

FrillyBits : Sad but true, it's been officially cancelled by HBO. There will not be a season 2

Before I Fall ( 1 hour ago )

Mystic2015 : Well This movie was meant for narcissistic American teens. I did not enjoy it much.

For Grace ( 1 hour ago )

hollis517 : i am not a fan of overly handled and decorative dining "experiences" -- and i think that sandwiches are one of Man's greatest inventions. before i saw this documentary, i saw Jiro Dreams of Sushi; Jiro handles his sushi just enough for it to stand alone in minimalist perfection. it's way less complicated to eat, too. Chef Duffy's food is not my cuppa tea, but it sure is purty -- just don't touch or you'll mess it up! 3/5

Grey Lady ( 1 hour ago )

larev : slow movie ... really slow 2/10

Fear the Walking Dead ( 1 hour ago )

bondad : Ha ha - dentures, that was funny

Revenge of the Lost ( 1 hour ago )

tomishereagain : Awful, Just awful. Not one redeeming quality!

Revenge of the Lost ( 1 hour ago )

blaqkingnothron : this movie is complete trash

The Green Berets ( 1 hour ago )

Sarsaparilla : Great movie. Good plot and acting all through the movie. Not very accurate tactically but still nice to watch with Wayne.

The Loch ( 1 hour ago )

Yoginikat : Does anyone know where I could find the last three episodes, please? I'd like to know the ending.

Southern Charm ( 1 hour ago )

Peace2yaa : Craig IS always sticking his nose in other peoples business, but he's right about Shep. Time too grow the hell up Shep and take your doctors advice before your kidneys fail you. Don't mean you have too stop having fun, but slow down on the drinking buddy!

Witchita ( 1 hour ago )

serafinkh : Good for a one-time watch.

Doctor Who ( 1 hour ago )

Entertainer13 : God, I love the original Cybermen. So creepy in their half human state. This episode is the best of the year so far. Lets see how next week goes!

Ohio Slave Girls: Their Story ( 1 hour ago )

vyletterose : i felt this gave more insight to their ordeal, etc..

The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer ( 1 hour ago )

marionkreitmair : hmmm ok...i watched it....enough said

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation ( 2 hours ago )

raidmar : can't believe i've finished this. amazing show, loved damn near every single episode. Grissom, Nick, Sarah, Catherine, Warrick & company gave me plenty of joy watching this show over the years. 10/10

Transformers The Last Knight ( 2 hours ago )

jamesmcsparron : REVISED:-The only TF movie in this series of CGIs that I found fun and enjoyable was the very first, released in 2007. It brought to life, in 3D, the old 2D animations of the 80's and followed a simple but effective plot to highlight the awesomeness of these huge robotic characters, what they are capable of and our human reactions to their massive destructive power (perhaps analogous to a highway multiple vehicle pile-up or the MOD war machine bombing a city full of terrorists). Everything after 2007 was just a chaotic pasting of many ideas, quickly scribbled down at concept & design meetings to keep franchise, money spinning, greedy, non-creatives employed! I will not watch this movie as there were far too many negative comments about it; comments that are criticizing similar qualities of the movie that I myself would focus on to determine it's enjoy-ability factors. I will not watch this movie, even though it is free in Primewire.ag (Praise to those super fantastic primewire.ag'ers) because of principles, denying any satisfaction to the above described non creatives, even a small obscure drip. I will not watch this movie because, never mind the probability of it being lousy in full HD, it is handed here to us as a weaker, watered down version of eye stressing blurriness that may cause the viewing screen of my computer to be broken by my own fist, through aggressive vexation and distress at the shify quality.

Antisocial 2 ( 2 hours ago )

urizen : 1/5 it's subjective and rant review: this movie sucks. Probably because of summertime ther's no good horror to watch. Damn...

Preacher ( 2 hours ago )

ultimate5195 : Obscure, strange, Peculiar, Cassidy the Junkie Vampire, They Broke this Bitch!!

Twin Peaks ( 2 hours ago )

LittleMissTrump : Im SO EXCITED this series is back, my fav back in the 90s and after watching 7 episodes back to back, its EVEN better than before, am loving all the cameos too. This series has 18 episodes , i truly hope and pray its back for the long haul! 10/10

Transformers The Last Knight ( 2 hours ago )

jamesmcsparron : The only TF in this series of CGI movies that I found fun and enjoyable to watch was the very first, released in 2007. It brought to life, in 3D, the old 2D animations of the 80's and followed a simple but effective plot to highlight the awesomeness of these huge robotic characters, what they are capable of and our human reactions to their massive destructive power (perhaps analogous to a highway multiple vehicle pile-up). Everything after 2007 was just a chaotic pasting of many ideas, quickly scribbled down at concept & design meetings to keep franchise, money spinning, greedy, non-creative ballocks fu*ks employed! I will not watch this movie as there were far too many negative comments about it; comments that are criticizing similar qualities of the movie that I myself would focus on to determine it's enjoy-ability factors. I will not watch this movie, even though it is free in Primewire.ag (Praise to those super fantastic primewire. ag'ers) because of principles, denying any satisfaction to the above described ballocks fu*ks, even a small obscure drip. I will not watch this movie because, never mind the probability of it being crap in full HD, it is handed here to us in a weaker, lesser, watered down version of eye stressing blurriness that may cause the viewing screen of my computer to be broken by my own fist, through aggressive vexation and distress at the shitty quality. I will not watch this movie because I prefer the sound of my own boring voice, as I type this comment. A comment, which I will read and re-read many times, correcting spelling and grammar as best I can, gloating in my super intelligence in creating such a vivid critique, so much so that I actually begin to get a hard on. Yes! I go too far.)))))

Snapped ( 2 hours ago )

vicalex : These people are gross.

Shadowhunters ( 2 hours ago )

SabellaSummers11 : Maybe it's just me, but when I went back and tried to watch the movie I couldn't cause the acting was horrible in that movie. It was like a bad B movie from the 60s without the charm. In my opinion the series is way better.

The Therapist ( 2 hours ago )

magmadar : 10 10 10 uuuuuuuuuuugh 5 , mummyissues confirmed.

Grey Lady ( 2 hours ago )

springfield45 : Terrible script, Eric Dane such a one dimensional, act with no range, always the exact same performance. 4/10

Stitchers ( 3 hours ago )

bondad : Wow, worst episode ever. Aside from being heavy in dykishness, the accents were cringy and the fight scene? Really, that gal with the weird winy voice could best a trained MI5 operative? No, just rubbish. Wish I could scrub it from my mind

Preacher ( 3 hours ago )

christmastiger : This was an exciting and hilarious first episode to the season, I thought I would be sad that all the old characters from the first season aren't here but it was actually kind of nice without them. Smoky brain hand/10

Pandemic ( 3 hours ago )

stinkytaco : The cover posted for this movie is the Logo of a video game company that went defunct :|

Cars 3 ( 3 hours ago )

2ndAlternative : A good movie that I feel is on par with Cars 1. Well worth a watch

Murder Calls ( 3 hours ago )

stephaniee_thall : This show really hits at your core - to hear the victims' calling 911 - pleading for help - you know it's their last words because it's too late to save them. So extremely heartbreaking! Thank you to the uploaders of this show!

Third Watch ( 3 hours ago )

nealnbob : She sits there calmly, "Hey guys", DOH!

Transformers The Last Knight ( 3 hours ago )

jamesmcsparron : Primewire.ag is BAAAAAAAAAAACK!

Grey Lady ( 3 hours ago )

jamesmcsparron : Primewire.ag IS BAAAAAAAACK!!!

Desi Boyz ( 3 hours ago )

drwho_freak : came here because i use to have a major crush on aki 10 years back

The Lost City of Z ( 3 hours ago )

jamesmcsparron : I have not even watched this movie. I am only commenting here because this version of LMWT has been down for eons. Thank Jephus it is back! Yaaaaay!

Transformers The Last Knight ( 3 hours ago )

lokib : The people that trash this movie were never transformer fans to begin with. It's a great movie with an amazing ending. Watch it with an open mind and you'll love it just like it did.

Killer Women with Piers Morgan ( 3 hours ago )

heavens_lil_devil : This has become one of my new favs, the episodes just keep getting better. Next episode looks like it's gonna be crazy!

Riviera ( 3 hours ago )

maggieevansdx : I knew this would have to happen because it is a soap opera but still it angers me.

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Make a Free Account

Information

LetMeWatchThis Guide TV Schedule

Support the Site

Site Updates and News

Did you know you can use Primewire.org and Primewire.is to access this site? Well, now you do.
Check out the personalized TV Schedule.

Latest Comments

Jill & Jessa: Counting On

Black Sails

thelionknight : Good show. A few pointless bits in there but worth.

Gotham